65th Kennedy Relays High School Track Meet
03/29/2014 7:18:46 PM
User
Friday May 2nd under the lights at the University of Windsor track (the site of the 2014 OFSAA West Regionals and the 2016 OFSAA Track Championships) we will be hosting the 65th annual Kennedy Relays. We don't give out cheap ribbons for prizes and make a ton of money like most meets do. We give out trophies for all event winners including relays. We also give out shirts to all winners including relays. We also give out a book prize from Human Kinetics Publishing to all individual event winners. Maybe even some more swag depending on sponsorship. Better than that, all our 2nd and 3rd place finishers, including relays, get great heavy duty custom designed medals. [img]http://www.milesplit.com/static/35789/e[/img] Information can be found on the Wecssaa track website, sh.triton.net (no www) or by [url=http://sh.triton.net/Kennedy%20Relays/entry%202014.doc]clicking here[/url] For futher information contact me at shnidei AT cogeco DOT ca We are hoping to have a field of athletes beat the 1964 800m record, set by Ray Tucker of 1:51.88 converted HT, which at the time was the Canadian Record. Do you think you can? Maybe Vincent Massey's Carter Day can.
Friday May 2nd under the lights at the University of Windsor track (the site of the 2014 OFSAA West Regionals and the 2016 OFSAA Track Championships) we will be hosting the 65th annual Kennedy Relays. We don't give out cheap ribbons for prizes and make a ton of money like most meets do. We give out trophies for all event winners including relays. We also give out shirts to all winners including relays. We also give out a book prize from Human Kinetics Publishing to all individual event winners. Maybe even some more swag depending on sponsorship. Better than that, all our 2nd and 3rd place finishers, including relays, get great heavy duty custom designed medals.

Information can be found on the Wecssaa track website, sh.triton.net (no www) or by clicking here
For futher information contact me at shnidei AT cogeco DOT ca

We are hoping to have a field of athletes beat the 1964 800m record, set by Ray Tucker of 1:51.88 converted HT, which at the time was the Canadian Record. Do you think you can? Maybe Vincent Massey's Carter Day can.
04/18/2014 10:21:39 AM
User
Two weeks to the meet! Hope to see you there. I always like handing out the trophies under the lights.
Two weeks to the meet! Hope to see you there. I always like handing out the trophies under the lights.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.