Cam Levins
02/17/2014 9:35:20 AM
User
First of all, it is sad to see this site dying.I guess its a function of the 1/10 of the US population type thing, as we simply dont seem to have enough people interested to comment, while letsrun seems as popular as ever. Can't blame the site editors who probably need to make a bit of money, but in any event lets hope for a comeback. Now Levins. Wow.just wow. 4:54 for 2k. That is just so off the charts. Given that he is a 5k guy, it seems to me that he can now run sub 13:00. And if he isn't sacrificing any endurance, all of a sudden he should be able to run with anyone at 10k, and be one of the guys who can still finish in 54. How much credit do others think Salazar deserves? What about those (seemingly )insane after race workouts? Anyone else trying them? Seems to me that on a practical basis, most of us wouldnt have access to a track 20 min after a race. At the opposite end of the racing spectrum, cheers and congrats to my friend Aaron Brown. He just keeps getting better. Maybe 19.9 this year!!
First of all, it is sad to see this site dying.I guess its a function of the 1/10 of the US population type thing, as we simply dont seem to have enough people interested to comment, while letsrun seems as popular as ever. Can't blame the site editors who probably need to make a bit of money, but in any event lets hope for a comeback.
Now Levins.
Wow.just wow. 4:54 for 2k. That is just so off the charts. Given that he is a 5k guy, it seems to me that he can now run sub 13:00. And if he isn't sacrificing any endurance, all of a sudden he should be able to run with anyone at 10k, and be one of the guys who can still finish in 54.
How much credit do others think Salazar deserves?
What about those (seemingly )insane after race workouts? Anyone else trying them? Seems to me that on a practical basis, most of us wouldnt have access to a track 20 min after a race.
At the opposite end of the racing spectrum, cheers and congrats to my friend Aaron Brown. He just keeps getting better. Maybe 19.9 this year!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.